My gmail is getting thousands of spam messages, OMG

Just today, my gmail inbox contained thousands of spam messages. Never have I been deluged before by spams these many. God, where on earth did they come from?

Recently, I submitted my email address to a link I found through the blogger blog. I was asked to type in my email and wait to be submitted to several blog directories. It promised that there are no spams involved. I guess I was so naive to think and believe that all those directories are not into spamming.

I have already enabled my gmail to try prevent these messages from coming in. I hope I did the correct set-up.

In a related story, I sure am glad that spammers get what's due them when they do unscrupulous activities such as what is in this news story.

Popular posts from this blog

Pandering