Skip to main content

Living and Bathing

My old Christmas tree (sigh) is waiting for a big clean bath. Good it drizzled for awhile. That tree bath is happening tonight when the sun is temporarily out.

I could hear the tree talk saying, "so you're back with me, huh." I was really meaning to give the tree a break by buying a new one. What with all that experience with Ondoy. But as circumstances dictate, the tree is here to stay for the 2012 holidays :-D


Popular posts from this blog

Live to Love

Filling the house with Love

Christmas is always a message of HOPE..

And yes call me a great hoarder of  Christmas decor.. I would not mind..


Christmas and all things nice by malud on Polyvore

Living and Forgetting

We Must Never Ever Forget

Stop Illegal Logging!!

On the eve of the possible onslaught of Pablo (Bopha) which they say might hit Metro Manila as well!




We can only Pray!

Living Money

"Charity degrades those who receive it, and hardens those who dispense it."

"Money is not neutral; it changes everything, including the ability to neutrally judge what people will or will not do for you."