Merry Christmas in 2008

I see Christmas as a season for love, peace and harmony. Also to me, it symbolizes hope.

So on this happy ocassion, allow me to greet all my blogging friends, blogroll buddies, ec fellow advertisers/droppers, blog catalog friends, my fellow blogloggers, technorati, digg, wayne, xing, and stumbler acquaintances and the rest of the blogging world a


Merry Christmas!
Maligayang Pasko!


and more

Sretan Bozic
Sung Tan Chuk Ha
Selamat Hari Natal
Buone Feste Natalizie
Joyeux Noel
Kung His Hsin Nien bing Chu Shen Tan
Feliz Navidad
Gun Tso Sun Tan'Gung Haw Sun
Gesëende Kersfees
Een Plesierige Kerfees
Froehliche Weihnachten
Rehus-Beal-Ledeats
Kala Christouyenna!
Shub Naya Baras
Shinnen omedeto. Kurisumasu Omedeto
Sawadee Pee Mai
Pozdrevlyayu s prazdnikom Rozhdestva is Novim Godom
Noeliniz Ve Yeni Yiliniz Kutlu Olsun
Nadolig Llawen

Popular posts from this blog

Pandering

Living And Learning With MOOCS