The Top 150 media and marketing Blogs

I found this website which enumerates the Top 150 media and marketing blogs. I didn't have enough time to visit all 150 sites for lack of time. But I sure am glad that on the number 1 slot is copy blogger which is 1 of only two feeds I subscribe through my email. The other one is a Filipino compatriot, a lawyer turned professional blogger pinoycook.

I only had time to list the top 15:
1. copyblogger
2. seth's blog
3. online marketing blog
4. shoe money
5. micro persuasion
6. search engine land
7. search engine watch
8. pronet advertising
9. marketing pilgrim
10.adverblog
11.adrants
12.duct tape marketing
13.Seo moz blog
14.search engine journal
15.psfk

Also from the same site I found this link which enumerates its top 100 blogs based on unique links. (for the last 6 months). Again, I only had time to list the top 15.
1. engadget
2. gizmodo, the gadget guide
3. techcrunch
4. boing boing
5. huffington post
6. lifehacker
7. ars technica
8. wordpress.org
9. mashable, the social networking blog
10.blog di Beppe Grillo
11.icanhascheezburger
12.dailykos.com
13.tmz.com
14.celebrity gossip
15.post secret

Popular posts from this blog

Pandering

Living And Learning With MOOCS