Do we ever really stop and think about the end of our life?

When my doctor validated my ailment 5 years ago, nothing seemed important. It was like all the world turned gray. It didn't help that she gave me a book about the purpose of life and stated that only God's will shall prevail. Every day I cried. But my doc was right, prayer will help pull us through.

Also, if my ailment retrogressed, I would not want to burden my family unnecessarily. Today, I am not sure if I am better, but thank God I am still alive. Also, as of this day, my partner knows what to do in case I die ahead of him. Morbid? Not really, just being practical.

And joining this dNeero conversation made me understand a little more about serious illness, end of life care and death.

Popular posts from this blog

Pandering

Living And Learning With MOOCS