Skip to main content

Yogi's Weblog

I came across Yogi's weblog and I must say that the topics posted are as varied as you can have.

The blog is practically about sports and travel, including posts on art, education, tamil movies and film news, health care, general news, product reviews, software, technology, and about wallpapers.

But, I love his review on milk ads though, compiling them in a single space which delighted me because I love milk and milk is incontestably a healthy drink especially the non-fat kind. Through this post I was able to kind of evaluate which were the better copies for a 'drink milk ad' campaign. Yet, I think it was hard to choose. All the milk ads gave clear messages surrounding the concept that milk is undoubtedly good for the body -- and celebrity or not it has been and shall always be an excellent health beverage.

If only for this, I sure am happy I found Yogi's blog.

Cheers!

Popular posts from this blog

Live to Love

Filling the house with Love

Christmas is always a message of HOPE..

And yes call me a great hoarder of  Christmas decor.. I would not mind..


Christmas and all things nice by malud on Polyvore

Living Money

"Charity degrades those who receive it, and hardens those who dispense it."

"Money is not neutral; it changes everything, including the ability to neutrally judge what people will or will not do for you."

Living with City Density

It is a must that we curb our population growth
Guesstimates peg that  Metro Manila's population has grown to almost 15million  today. In 1974 while doing my OJT at POPCOM, national rowth rate was 33% and Metro Manila's population at that time was 4 million.  Today it has bloated to almost 15 million after rate was said to have been  'reduced' to 32.1%. Not much improvement really.
Metro Manila population has grown alarmingly fast.  We all know what this means. Living and  health  conditions deteriorate.  Poverty becomes the order of the day. If there are more than 15,000 individuals on a mere square kilometer, you can imagine  pollution, over crowding, resources dwindling and then disease not to mention managing flood disasters in the magnitude of Ondoy and Pepeng. Poor social and economic conditions prevail if not worsen.
The Reproductive Health Bill has been approved.