Success Biz Contest, Constests and More

Success Biz for All is holding a contest worthy of joining. I guess in its effort to make site readers and subscribers happy, this contest was launched.

To start, the blog is a good source of informative tips on search engine optimization, link build-up, and how to earn money from your blogs.

I decided to join this contest because I am currently in that mode. Been searching for contests to join. I would like to test the power of the laws of attraction. I am positive I will win one or two, perhaps? This should be it.

Contest URL: SuccessBiz4All

Prizes:
1st prize - USD $50 + $30 Amazon.com gift card
2nd prize - USD $30 + $20 Amazon.com gift card
3rd prize - USD $10 + $10 Amazon.com gift card

Contest deadline is September 15, 2008.

Popular posts from this blog

Pandering