Better Late than never I may still win US$50

Yes, the deadline is on the 30th of September, that's too soon for comfort. But I am still joining workoutiq's contest. Who knows, I might just win something.

I hope I win $50 in PayPal cash and 1,000 EntreCard credits.

The rules are not complicated. I think we've all had the chance to join blog contests. I just need to:

* Subscribe to the workoutiq blog via RSS feed or email and
* Send email to: denis@workoutiq.com, so that he has my email address
in case he needs to notify me when I win.
* Write a post about the contest here in my blog.

That's it.

A winner will be picked on September 30th and perhaps an announcement a day or two after.

Wish me luck or else you can still join. Why not?

Popular posts from this blog

Pandering

Living And Learning With MOOCS