A peep into another opportunity

The truth is I have a small black book I keep to list all my memberships to many different sites: some writing, some money earning, web albums, you name it I may have been or is currently a member. The thing is I never talk about it in any of my blogs. Truth is I am so afraid of google - that I believe and heed the many warnings I have read from reliable sources.

Yes, I have signed up for this site too. A long, long time ago but never got any chance to see how it goes and how it work. I have forgotten. And then a visit to one blog which spoke about it and presto I suddenly remembered I am a member of bloggerwave.

So here I am it checking out, Perhaps, make some bread to fund my everyday dough? :-)

In effect, this site is now one of my current sponsors.

Popular posts from this blog

Pandering

Living And Learning With MOOCS