Do online surveys help you make money?

I have been a member of this survey site for awhile now. It was an experimental thing for me; try out and see if their claims about making money from online surveys are true at all. I believe I was able to complete a couple of surveys earning some points. A few days ago, I checked in on them to find out what's new. Their system could not recognize my log-in details. Apparently, there was a glitch.

This morning when I opened my mail I got this response:

Dear Ms.___________,

Thank you for your email. We experienced a technical issue which
deactivated your account. I have thus reactivated your account and
apologize for the inconvenience.

Thank you for your patience.

Best Regards,
Malina Bankova
Customer Service


How about you? Any positive experience about online surveys? Can it pay for at least a domain name registration? Just curious.

Your opinions will be highly appreciated.

Thanks all.

Popular posts from this blog

Pandering

Living And Learning With MOOCS