I planted this avocado plant almost a year ago perhaps.
In fact there were three of them. This one is the
non-composted and about 6 inches tall.
Today it has grown to 1 1/2 feet. And then there's these two others, but composted.
They are of the same age but notice that these two
are about 6 inches taller than the non-composted.
Today, we have a total of 4 fruit bearing trees in our backyard.
1. Composted Avocados which are about 2 1/2 feet tall
2. Non-composted avocado which is about 1 1/2 feet tall
3. Papaya is about 3 feet tall
4. Jackfruit is about, oh she(he)'s tall almost 15 feet. This was our first fruit bearing tree, which we planted shortly after we moved here more than 5 years ago.
5. Then there's the atis which bore about 6 fruits but last year. But only 2 were good.
The rest? The birds ate them. Ahh leave some for God's creations:-)