Its a "rate and review" thing

As my goal really is to increase viewership of my blog/s, I have been trying to explore blog communities which will help me exactly do just that. Just recently, I found BlogsRater. Membership is not required. I just submitted my blog. It didn't really take a long time for my blog to get approved.

The thing is visitors must be encouraged to rate your blog.If you write a 50 word review for one of the other bloggers, your link will be listed in the Featured Blog box for 24* impressions. More reviews, more impressions and more traffic. That’s all there is to it. You also get a blog rating and reviews button that you can paste in your blog.

I gotta try this and hope it works for my blog fine. I am sure it will:-)



Cheers!

Popular posts from this blog

Pandering

Living And Learning With MOOCS