Skip to main content

$ 8 Complete Prescription Eyeglasses+ Case

For the New Year, I have decided to upgrade my look. Aside from a new hairstyle and hair color, I found the best thing from Zenni Optical -- a pair of stylish prescription glasses to complement my new aura.

Without having to go to an optometrist, I bought this Zenni Optical $8 Rx Glasses through the web. Each Rx glass sold online is guaranteed to be of high quality frames. Each pair is designed in outstanding thin and light plastic material with anti-scratch coated lens to provide full UV protection.

My new Zenni Optical Rx glasses are truly of value for money, having been factory lens edge polished and beveled. What more could I ask for? Every pair of Zenni Optical Rx glasses sold is encased in best quality hard eyeglass case with micro fiber lens cleaning cloth.

It was truly a great discovery from Zenni Optical! With their wide array of stylish selections, look what I got, a two tone plastic full rim frame (#3390) -- in burgundy.

And while I was at it, I got myself an extra gift with this plastic fashion full rim frame (#3395) in brown.

I truly believe both frames suit my facial features. It sits well on my nose. Both are very light yet I believe has a stress tolerance and flexibility better than other plastic frame materials. Whopee, a really good deal!

BDV-756592-BDV

Popular posts from this blog

Live to Love

Filling the house with Love

Christmas is always a message of HOPE..

And yes call me a great hoarder of  Christmas decor.. I would not mind..


Christmas and all things nice by malud on Polyvore

Living Money

"Charity degrades those who receive it, and hardens those who dispense it."

"Money is not neutral; it changes everything, including the ability to neutrally judge what people will or will not do for you."

Living with City Density

It is a must that we curb our population growth
Guesstimates peg that  Metro Manila's population has grown to almost 15million  today. In 1974 while doing my OJT at POPCOM, national rowth rate was 33% and Metro Manila's population at that time was 4 million.  Today it has bloated to almost 15 million after rate was said to have been  'reduced' to 32.1%. Not much improvement really.
Metro Manila population has grown alarmingly fast.  We all know what this means. Living and  health  conditions deteriorate.  Poverty becomes the order of the day. If there are more than 15,000 individuals on a mere square kilometer, you can imagine  pollution, over crowding, resources dwindling and then disease not to mention managing flood disasters in the magnitude of Ondoy and Pepeng. Poor social and economic conditions prevail if not worsen.
The Reproductive Health Bill has been approved.