$ 8 Complete Prescription Eyeglasses+ Case

For the New Year, I have decided to upgrade my look. Aside from a new hairstyle and hair color, I found the best thing from Zenni Optical -- a pair of stylish prescription glasses to complement my new aura.

Without having to go to an optometrist, I bought this Zenni Optical $8 Rx Glasses through the web. Each Rx glass sold online is guaranteed to be of high quality frames. Each pair is designed in outstanding thin and light plastic material with anti-scratch coated lens to provide full UV protection.

My new Zenni Optical Rx glasses are truly of value for money, having been factory lens edge polished and beveled. What more could I ask for? Every pair of Zenni Optical Rx glasses sold is encased in best quality hard eyeglass case with micro fiber lens cleaning cloth.

It was truly a great discovery from Zenni Optical! With their wide array of stylish selections, look what I got, a two tone plastic full rim frame (#3390) -- in burgundy.

And while I was at it, I got myself an extra gift with this plastic fashion full rim frame (#3395) in brown.

I truly believe both frames suit my facial features. It sits well on my nose. Both are very light yet I believe has a stress tolerance and flexibility better than other plastic frame materials. Whopee, a really good deal!

BDV-756592-BDV

Popular posts from this blog

Pandering