My Radical Blog reviews Ibanag


My radical gave this blog a very, very encouraging review. Which makes me want to do better. I am like a child getting a present, in case you didn't notice :-)

Here's the review:

This is a nice clean well laid out blog about the life and times of a Filipino woman (I may wrong - correct me if I am). The articles are well written with plenty of photos and graphics. The side bar is fairly full but well spaced out - I have mentioned in another review about centering the widgets in the side bar - this can often be done by simply entering the command prior to the widget or buttons script - you may also need the tag after the script.

I like the clean uncluttered look of this blog. The articles are interesting and the graphics generally well placed. There are a couple of photos that have no white space between the picture and the text - depending on how the graphics have been inserted you can use CSS to place graphics or use HTML (the HTML code has been deprecated but is still functional for now).

This is nice site to visit for interesting content and relaxed hour or so of reading.

9/10

And this was my response:

Hello there,

Really, I am so honored with your very encouraging REVIEW! You are so kind.

Thank you so very much. My blog is really a work in progress and am trying my best despite my obvious HTML and CSS limitations :-)

Yes I am a 54 year old woman, semi-retired, due to an illness. I was an IT sales and marketing professional for more than 15 years. I have 4 adult children, and currently a VSBE (very small biz entrepreneur) :-) And yes I am a Filipino :-)

The mini tutorial on HTML and CSS, I could certainly use. Many thanks.

Popular posts from this blog

Pandering

Living And Learning With MOOCS