Meme from Megha

This is long overdue. And I need to do this now. Megha meme-d me. I think to do this, I am supposed to enumerate 7 things you don't know about me and then tag 7 individuals to ask them to do the same. It's one way of promoting our blogs! I think this is my simplistic definition of the meme. So here goes:

Seven (7) Things You Don't Know About Me

1. I used to consult my horoscope everyday. Yes, from the newspapers. At that time, my horoscope defined what happen with my day. Funny huh?

2. I used to work in the IT industry. Eight years were spent for a computer software company, largely selling software for IBM's big mainframe boxes.

3. A U.S company with regional office in Singapore, gave me an opportunity of a lifetime in 1992. They asked me to be their partner in selling software research services here in my country. And I did that for them for more than 5 years.

4. I had my first baby when I was 23 years old. As a mommy newbie I had a doubly difficult time because my personal life was then in shambles. But I survived. God led the way.

5. I did research and wrote the narrative of my ladyboss' dissertation. That is why my office mates called me DOC back then:-) But of course she got her doctorate in education management.

6. My first trip abroad was Singapore and I was pleasantly surprised to see for myself how disciplined Singaporeans are.

7. My first computer was a PC XT a gift from my boss (pls refer to item # 5). It had a green monitor. I am really from the dinosaur age :-)

And to perpetuate this meme I am tagging the following blogger friends:

femikey
renrie
moonbeammcqueen
15minutedate

Popular posts from this blog

Pandering

Living And Learning With MOOCS