What gives plants its green coloring?

In grade school they taught me that it is chlorophyll..

Chlorella gets its name from the high amount of chlorophyl it possesses. I have been taking this chlorella supplement for months now and I must say it has really done me well. I now feel so much better digestively. Researchers found that Chlorella contains more chlorophyl per gram than any other plant. Chlorophyl is one of the greatest food substances for cleansing the digestive and other elimination systems, such as the liver and the blood.

Chlorella is a powerful detoxification aid for heavy metals and other pesticides. Numerous research projects in the U.S. and Europe indicate that chlorella can also aid the body in breaking down persistent hydrocarbon and metallic toxins such as mercury, cadmium and lead, DDT and PCB while strengthening the immune system response. In Japan, interest in chlorella has focused largely on its detoxifying properties - its ability to remove or neutralize poisonous substances from the body.

When the truth about this dawned on me I immediately asked my current dentist to remove my mercury filling which was there since 1971. True to what my "then" dentist told me, mercury is a veeerrry vvveeerrryy reliable dental filling. So reliable, it took my "now" dentist 1 1/2 hours to remove. So much for reliability.

Health experts say that a clean bloodstream (with an abundance of red blood cells to carry oxygen), is necessary for a strong natural defense system. Chlorella's cleansing action on the bowel and other elimination channels, as well as its protection of the liver, helps keep the blood clean. Ergo, clean blood insures that metabolic wastes are efficiently carried away from the tissues.

Another health claim is its ability to fight anemia.. that it stimulates the production of red blood cells in the body which in turn help transport oxygen around the body and to the brain. Now, that is why chlorella is often called a 'Brain Food'.

Chlorella is Alkaline and Helps Balance Your Body's pH

It's important that we maintain a balance body pH of ideally about 7.2-7.4, which is about neutral. However, because of our poor diet of junk food, overcooked, processed foods, fast food, cola drinks (which have a pH of 2.7), most of us are become too acidic. So, in a way, taking chlorella neutralizes the bad effects of poor eating habits.

< style="font-weight:bold;">Chlorella normalizes blood sugar and blood pressure
I am not a rat but I am hoping that chlorella affects me the way it does rats.

Studies have shown that chlorella tends to normalize blood sugar in cases of hypoglycemia. In hypoglycemia, blood sugar is too low. Proper levels of blood sugar are necessary for normal brain function, heart function and energy metabolism, all of which are crucial in sustaining good health and preventing disease. Thank God I am not diabetic. But hey, I don't mind the protection.

I am hypertensive and this is one of the major risk factors in heart attacks and stroke. It appears that taking my chlorella supplements will give me that protection.

Popular posts from this blog

Pandering

Living And Learning With MOOCS